Customer Solution Manager
Head of Customer Success
We’re looking for entrepreneurs and creative innovators who share our passion for eCommerce and technology. We want people who get things done.
Who are we?
We are an eCommerce SaaS start-up, with over 3000 customers and growing (Some of the clients we work with are Pepsico, Kroger, Kanye West, PuraVida, and Miami Heat). We do Gift Cards, Store Credit, and loyalty services. We also drink Arak every Thursday at 5 PM and have a dog called Pup.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Lead, coach, motivate and support team members to achieve success and develop
- Communicate transparently with leadership on business issues and potential solutions
- Continue and optimize measurement and analysis of reports to ensure KPIs are being hit
- Work with our R&D and Advance Support to identify and troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Analyze merchants’ behavior, content suitability, and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction.
- Quickly identify issues and provide suggestions
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and satisfaction.
- Influence the way we support our merchants and improve it to make sure their experience is the best possible.
- 2-4 years of experience in managing a team on customer-facing roles
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Superior relationship management
- Excellent communication skills in phone, email and live chat
- Adapt to situations & change quickly as well as with new technology and teach your teammates how to use it
- Strong follow-up and organizational ability
- Strong Business and creativity senses
- English – Mother tongue level
Please send CVs to [email protected]