HR and Talent Acquisition Manager
We are now looking for a talented, creative, hard-working HR Manager. The job will allow those suitable to be at the forefront of the company in this critical phase of development, and be a part of something big.
Who are we?
We are an eCommerce SaaS start-up, with over 5000 customers and growing (Some of the clients we work with are Pepsico, Kroger, Kanye West, PuraVida, and Miami Heat). We do Gift Cards, Store Credit, and loyalty services. We also drink Arak every Thursday at 5 PM and have a dog called Pup.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage E2E the hiring processes, while creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great experience for each candidate.
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns
- Partnering and working closely with our leadership team to design the hiring process and ensuring high-quality talent recruitment
- Responsible for employee’s lifecycle: from onboarding and company orientation, through meeting with employees and acting as their focal point with all HR issues, to exit interviews and employee’s offboarding.
- Fostering a company’s culture during its hyper-accelerated growth stage.
- At least 2 years of experience as a recruiter in a Hi-tech company
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with Social Media platforms
- Strong English, both verbal and written- a must
- Results-oriented with a competitive drive for success.
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- Experience in leading HR & Organizational development initiatives
- Passion to learn and develop
Please send CVs to [email protected]