We are now looking for a talented, creative, hard-working Marketing Manager. The job will allow those suitable to be at the forefront of the company in this critical phase of development, and be a part of something big.
Who are we?
We are an eCommerce SaaS start-up, with over 3000 customers and growing (Some of the clients we work with are Pepsico, Kroger, Kanye West, PuraVida, and Miami Heat). We do Gift Cards, Store Credit, and loyalty services. We also drink Arak every Thursday at 5 PM and have a dog called Pup.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Building a GTM strategy and tools and introducing our services to the market
- Building relationships with online merchants, agencies and large-scale partners
- Developing strategies to increase engagement and interaction
- Creating passion around our product
- Grassroots research to create a list of potential customers
- Managing and growing our social media channels
- Developing marketing collateral
- Becoming a subject matter expert in eCommerce and FinTech
- Understanding market trends (technological, marketing, etc.)
- Dive into Google Analytics and other platforms to learn how to make data-based decisions
- At least 3 years of experience in the Saas B2B marketing world
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, active listening & relationship building skills.
- Background in analytics, business intelligence, or other data-driven function
- Enabling our business to continually grow exponentially
- Ambitious, hard worker, overachiever with great interpersonal skills
- English – Mother tongue level, Excellent in writing and verbal communication.
Please send CVs to [email protected]