Partnerships Coordinator (Student Position)
We’re looking for entrepreneurs and creative innovators who share our passion for eCommerce and technology. We want people who get things done.
Who are we?
Rise.ai is a re-engagement platform solution for online stores. It is designed to
manage all store activities – gift cards, rewards, loyalty programs, refunds, etc.
Our mission is to create the best Gift Card SaaS solution in the world. We work with
the best brands in the world (including Tom Brady, Kroger, Chubbies, Kanye West,
BuzzFeed, and Miami Heat).
Who are you?
We are now looking for a talented hard-working Partnerships Manager to join our
team. This role is a great opportunity to develop in the Hi-Tech industry and interact
with leading companies in the exciting eCommerce market.
The job will allow those suitable to be at the forefront of the company in this critical
phase of development, and be a part of something big.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop the ability to understand a partner’s business goals and help them achieve them with Rise.ai.
- Create exceptional relationships with our partners, and quickly become one of their favorite people to work with.
- Helping to manage our partnerships’ strategy with a “hands-on’‘ approach.
- Searching for new opportunities that introduce Rise.ai to new leads while finding
overlapping customers and prospects.
- Coordinate the launch of new partnership integrations on the Rise.ai media
channels (i.e email spotlight, social media, blog posts, etc).
- Executing lead generation marketing campaigns, that are based on market
research, to bring new traffic of partners to our pipeline.
- English: Mother tongue level, excellent in writing and verbal communication.
- Ambitious, hard worker, overachiever with great interpersonal skills.
- Highly responsible, curious, fast learner.
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably including business development,
sales, or marketing – advantage..
- Minimum 25 Weekly Hours availability.
Please send CVs to