We are now looking for a talented, creative, hard-working Partners Manager. The job will allow those suitable to be at the forefront of the company in this critical phase of development, and be a part of something big.
Who are we?
We are an eCommerce SaaS start-up, with over 5000 customers and growing (Some of the clients we work with are Pepsico, Kroger, Kanye West, PuraVida, and Miami Heat). We do Gift Cards, Store Credit, and loyalty services. We also drink Arak every Thursday at 5 PM and have a dog called Pup.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of recruiting new affiliate partners and managing existing relationships
- Own your partner’s portfolio targets and delivering the results
- Continually optimize the online conversion funnel to maximize partner recruitment across Rise.ai’s markets, while ensuring lead quality levels
- Track, report, analyze, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
- Work within a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment, which is driven to action to meet their common goals.
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably including sales or business development
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- The aspiration to develop the skills necessary for long-term partners fencing career
- Ability to understand complex ideas and automate processes
- Good conversationalist but an active listener who can identify opportunities and leverage them
- Consistently contribute enthusiasm, support, and encouragement to the table
- Basic SQL abilities, CRM – advantage
- English – Mother tongue level, Excellent in writing and verbal communication.
Please send CVs to [email protected]