Head of Product
We’re looking for entrepreneurs and creative innovators who share our passion for eCommerce and technology. We want people who get things done.
Who are we?
We are an eCommerce SaaS start-up, with over 3000 customers and growing (Some of the clients we work with are Pepsico, Kroger, Kanye West, PuraVida, and Miami Heat). We do Gift Cards, Store Credit, and loyalty services. We also drink Arak every Thursday at 5 PM and have a dog called Pup.
● Subject matter expert in eCommerce SaaS in general and Loyalty and
customer engagement specifically.
● Understand market trends and know the major players and products in the
● Manage Rise.ai product end-to-end
o Capture customers’ requirements
o Define product target capabilities, value proposition and price.
o Build product business plan
o Define requirements to R&D
o Work with R&D on prioritization and guidance throughout the
o Work with others on aspects of the product
o Build GTM strategy and tools and introduce the product to the market
o Conduct user interviews and refine pain points
o Ensure product meets functional and business expectations
o Develop and execute product launch plans and product roadmap
o Create short product specifications, user stories and wireframes
● 5 years of Product Management experience
● Experience in the eCommerce industry – advantage
● Experience in SaaS and Agile development environments
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication, active listening & relationship building skills.
● Deep technical & UX understanding.
● Background in analytics, business/marketing intelligence, or other data-
● Marketing knowledge and experience – Advantage
Please send CVs to [email protected]