Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for entrepreneurs and creative innovators who share our passion for eCommerce and technology. We want people who get things done.
Who are we?
Rise.ai is a re-engagement platform solution for online stores. It is designed to manage all store credit activities – gift cards, rewards, loyalty programs, refunds, etc. Our mission is to create the best Gift Card SaaS solution in the world. We work with the best brands in the world (including Allbirds, Tom Brady, Kroger, Chubbies, KimK, Pepsico, and Miami Heat).
Who are you?
You are a talented hard-working Senior Account Manager. You are very passionate about customer success and relationships and keep up to date with best practices in the industry.
This role is a great opportunity to develop in the SaaS Hi-Tech industry and interact with leading companies in the exciting eCommerce market. We want people who are interested in living and breathing their role in the company around the clock. The job will allow those suitable to be at the forefront of the company in this critical phase of development, and be a part of something big.
Job responsibilities include:
- Be the primary point of contact for our Enterprise merchants
- Monitor and communicate our KPIs to our clients.
- Successfully and consistently deliver ROI and value for our Enterprise merchants by consulting for their brand, including identifying upsell opportunities.
- Analyze accounts statistics and performance metrics to identify optimization opportunities.
- Engage a portfolio of clients and build personal relationships with key people in the organizations.
- Work alongside all other teams within our company to optimize Enterprise merchants experience.
- Assist new brands as they join Rise.ai’s platform with the implementation of our product.
- 3+ years experience in a client facing role in a SaaS B2B company- a must.
- Superb writing and communication skills.
- Customer-oriented personality.
- Problem-solver, independent and agile.
- Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing environment.
- English – Mother tongue level – must.
- Proficiency in web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls – advantage.
- eCommerce background and/or experience working with eCommerce brands – is a big plus!
Please send CVs to: [email protected]